Tuesday, July 16, 2013

got a chance to try, Dr Scholls For Her High Heel insoles!





Dr Scholls For Her High Heel

Thanks to Being a BzzAgent at BzzAgent.com I got to try out a pair for Free!


I love these! To start with, when I wear heels, I would say after about 3 to 4 hours the "ball" of my foot starts to hurt, by 8 hours my feet are screaming at me. But with fashion & beauty comes a little bit of pain- however I no longer have to suffer because I will be investing in this Dr Scholls For Her High Heel inserts for ALL of my heels. My feet didn't ache at all, that little bit of extra support made all the difference. To describe them: They are clear, they have a sticky back (so that they don't move out of your shoes), they have a sort of gel air pack heel. They are super comfortable, they didn't move at all, plus they made me LOVE my favorite heels even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment